Ghost Adventures....

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Ghost Adventures....

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 May 2019 10:40

Last night was watching Ghost Adventures and it featured a house in Eueka Utah. USA.
Now I have been to Utah but although I have heard of a town called Ureka I never went there, maybe Ihad a lucky escape.
this time the team are investigating a old property that has connections with Alistair Crowley...he is known to be weird :lol: :ghost: Anyway Zak seems to like to play with fire.. I was quite impressed with some EVP's they got and some of the evidence they caught on camera..
Yhe woman who owned the property had, along with a guy beem carrying out decidedly 'Dark Arts' there..
Zak asked her if she had ever indulged in the occult of taken part in sceabces..She was very evasive..

Anyway, the team entered and set up locked off cameras , heat sensored and evp recording apparatus all over the house..Now I know its hard to capture a got EVP that is discernable as speech let alone intelligable. But Wow, on playback they got a full sentance in a mans voice saying 'Get out and stay out now!!.. I heard it clearly.. Zak was amazed too. Then there was a manifestation of a male entity right next to Zak, caught on camera showing a heat signature and followed by an evp of maniacal laughter..
Have a look see if you can get it on catch up..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.